If my calculations are right, this should end on the first day of 2016. Going to toggle between writing 5 things of Gratitude or sharing something that bought me Happiness during the 100 days, no matter how bad the day was.
Today I start with Gratitude:
- Realizing in 100 days it will be a new year, on the drive to my doctor’s office. I have 100 days to create my life the way I want it for 2016. Decide to restart my 100 days of gratitude journal. When I got home, my friend posted if anybody want to join her for 100 days of happiness challenge for the rest of the year. Decide to make it 100 days of gratitude or happiness instead. Welcome to my journey to shift my life.
- Deciding to go back to school for a graphic design certificate. I might not finish the certificate but taking classes towards it. Am cutting back down on my spending, so I can get a pt job or an internship during the week to gain more experience. This would mean that I’m stepping out of the WordCamp/Press for a while, because most of my classes will be on the weekends.
- Going to my weekly Pilates class even when I was depressed. Felt a lot better after class and spend an hour with great classmates and teacher.
- Figure out a rolling technique to roll out my plantar fasciitis in my foot. Hurts, but I think I finally am able to start breaking up the tissues in the foot and stretch it. Feeling hopeful but it’s a long road to recovery.
- Really enjoy listening to the book Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert. It’s giving me a lot of inspiration to take back my creative life. I realize that I’ve also been suppressing my create side for the past few years. Need to just create/make/do stuff.