“Things fall apart to make way for way better things.” -unknown
- Getting my build my own WordPress Theme plan of action done for the first part and got underscores set up on Desktop Sever. It’s funny, that I never got around to doing it till now. I should write some simple plungins for it also. I’m blogging everything to keep myself accountable.
- My best friend at 6-7 months pregnant with her first child. So happy she finally got what she wanted, a guy that matches her personalty and goals, a wedding, and now a baby. She is still pressuring me to get boyfriend and married.
- Seeing photos one of my friend try on wedding dresses. From a settling relationship to now a man that supports her dreams. I am smiling looking at her photo and so proud of her. I know a baby isn’t long behind.
- Putting getting married before I turn 40 on my list of goals. That gives me a couple of years but I realize that I’ve been too busy taking care of other people/family, focusing on work, and trying to find myself that I never made room for a parter in life. Still not sold on kids but I learned never say never.
- Looking at light as my heart is breaking for the past few weeks, and I’m grateful for this lesson allowing me to grow. Just a reminder to myself time heals. “A year from now, everything you are stressing over will not matter” -unknown