I am grateful for:
- I got to spend part of the day with my friend and her kids before she gives birth in a few weeks. It’s nice to see a family so forced on each other.
- That my friend told me in time that the Designer Meetup was cancel to turn around.
- That I think I can close out my father’s estate this year. Learn a lot of lessons so far. Never thought I would ever have to hire and manage 3 different lawyers each from a different country, and deal with two foreclosures.
- That I’m slowly getting feeling back into my body. I have think I started discounting with it when I was in a lot of pain over two years. Now learning to deal with the pain and emotions to release it.
- That I’m getting rid of toxic friends and setting bounders with toxic people that I have to deal with in my life. I really don’t have time for self created drama. Not my circus, Not my monkeys.