I am grateful for:
- I got to view the guest house in the back of the house, that I might be moving into in a few months. It’s bigger then my old place and it has a real but small kitchen.
- I was able to get work done despite family draining 8 hours from me today, to get things they wanted done. They really don’t get that I’m working at home and think it’s ok just to text me that they are coming in when they arrive at my door.
- That I still have my Skype account that I never use. Since my uncle kept on needing my cell phone to call, I reset an old iPhone laying around and set it up to use my Skype account for him to call and receive calls with.
- Not snapping at my family. They are driving me nuts because they don’t respect any bounders I have put up. Doesn’t matter how many times I have told them.
- Changing the lock on the hallway gate to the bedrooms. I thought it was weird that my deceased uncle put it in the hallway but dealing with the family going though my stuff and walking into my bedroom when they feel like it, I know why he put it in.