I am grateful for:
- After almost 3 days of very stressful negotiating around the clock, we set a number. Now it’s a waiting game to see if it get approved in about 6-8 weeks. Will be celebrating if it goes through.
- I realize dealing with the huge mess of this estate, I’ve done things that most people can’t handle and handled it as the best I could. It’s not over, but it only reinforces, that I belittle my abilities way too much. Honesty, I survived many trips to hell and back through out my life that I didn’t cause but had to deal with and I don’t know why do I keep on questing my abilities.
- My friends. I love and adore them. They are my tribe, my choose family.
- That things are coming together bit by bit. My friend who is a master gardener, is willing to do a trade with me to help me do some work with the backyard.
- I still have my negotiating skills. Just have not had a reason to used them in years but I’m pretty much a bulldog when I have my sights set on something. The people I’ve been dealing with for the past 3 days has found that out pretty quickly.