“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”― Karl Lagerfeld
I am grateful for:
- Photos. One of the reasons why I take photos, is that life happens so fast that sometimes you forget the little moments in life and it’s nice to have little reminders that bring a smile to my face. They mean the world to me and so do my friends and family.
- My friend squeezed me in for some bodywork today. My neck and shoulders are locked but that’s not a shocker from all the stress I’ve been through the past few months. It was a very painful session but I got a few knots released. I wish I could afford more sessions.
- Discovering that I still have anther year left on my 24 hour fitness Costco membership today. I only need it for the bike and elliptical, which I did 15 mins of each today. Baby steps…Really wish I knew somebody who can teach me how to use the weights.
- Avoid interacting with former friend who cause a lot of drama in my life, that I cut out of my life about 3 years ago and I haven’t seen since tonight. He cut in front of me in line to check in at the gym tonight, so I when to talk to one of the staff to avoid interactions with him.
- I got a surprise donation payment from a friend today, for doing a reading for that friend last night. It’s almost like a validation that it really resonated with that friend.